14 juli 2011

E-assignment 2:3

- Look at him, Becca. Over there.
- Where? Oh, you mean Thomas. What about him, Cara?
- He´s kinda´ cute, don´t you think?
- Aauum… Yeah, well. I guess he is. Why do you care?
- I´ve been told by Sarah, who´ve heard from Amanda that he likes me.
No that I know i´m starting to wonder, should I brake up with Adam?
- (Becca looked at Cara, she was clearly surprised) What?! I mean, you do as you like, i´d just… But Adam´s so perfect?
- But I don´t know if I like him anymore, he´s just interested in football, that´s all he ever do. Training. I´m tired of it. And then, when I heard that Thomas likes me and… well I think I like him to.
- (Becca thinks for a second) If you brake up with Adam to be with Thomas, is it okay by you if i´ll date Adam?
- Hmm…We have been together five days so it´s not like i´m gonna get over him soon. But, guess so. Sure!
- Thanks!

4 kommentarer:

Camilla Johnsson sa...

Are they at some kind of party or at school? Or maybe at the mall? I guess they can't be older than 15 since she wants to dump him already after five days ;).
Good work!

ReeM sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
ReeM sa...

I like how the conversation goes :) it's so realstic and funny

EmmaCassiopeja sa...

Good conversation, it feels authentic. The end made me laugh, good work! I like that you make the reader try to figure out their age and just as you feel that they are probably about 17-19 years old you pop that ending and make them sound 10! Terrific!